Whether forming an estate plan, administering an estate, or navigating probate court, Mammel Law provides knowledge and experience that will help you achieve your goals, taking into account finances, taxes, and family dynamics.
Mammel Law can help you to select the best entity for your business and confidently execute important business transactions including buy-sell agreements, voting agreements, employment contracts, non-competition agreements, and trade secret documents.
Whether purchasing, selling, or leasing, Mammel Law is dedicated to negotiating and drafting residential and commercial real estate contracts to effectively handle your most important transactions.
- Tax Consequences of a Michigan-Florida Residence Change
- Transferring Airline Miles to a Beneficiary
- Naming Your Health Savings Account Beneficiary
- Telling Your Children About Your Estate Plan
- Naming Your Retirement Plan Beneficiary
- Planning For Yourself: Personal Care and More
- Claiming the Florida Homestead Exemption
- Who Will Take Care of Your Pet After Your Death?
- Selecting Your Fiduciary
- The Estate Plan Checkup You Need After a Divorce